TUTORIAL STATIONERY BACKGROUND "Radial Blur"
Level: Advanced - Basic Knowledge in using PSP is required.
.::Greg's Factory Output Vol.II::..
I've collected the tube and the mask on the web.
An infringement of a copyright is neither known to me nor intended by me!
1. Open your tube, duplicate it (STRG+D) and close the original.
2. If necessary: Resize the tube (width should not be wider than 350px).
3. Image - Canvas Size - 1024px width, height = height of your tube + 20px
placement = left middle arrow.
4. Create new raster layer - arrange - send to bottom.
5. You can now choose two colors from the tube or two matching colors you like:
a darker color for your foreground and a lighter color for your background.
6. Foreground and stroke properties: choose "Gradient" - "Foreground-background"
Angle 45, Repeats 1, Style linear, Invert NOT checked:
7. Floodfill the bottom layer with this gradient.
8. Effects - Greg's Factory Output Vol.II - Poolshadow with following settings:
9. Activate your tube layer (top layer).
10. Duplicate this layer (right click on layer palette - duplicate)
11. Activate the above tube layer (should be the layer in the middle on your layer palette)
and set the blend mode to "Luminace (Legacy)".
12. Adjust - Blur - Radial Blur with the following settings:
13. Duplicate this layer.
14. Image - flip.
15. Deactivate the top layer (tube layer)
- click on the eye next to the top layer in the layer palette
16. Activate one of the three other (visible) layers by mouseclick
17. richt mouse click - merge - merge visible
18. Effects - Image Effects - Seamless Tiling with following settings:
*** step 19 - 22 are optional ***
19. Activate the top tube layer.
20. Layers - Load/Save Mask - Load Mask from disk
search the mask "20-20" and choose the following settings:
21. Right mouse click on the layer palette - merge - merge group.
22. Set the blend mode of your (tube) layer to "Luminace (Legacy)".
23. Now place your watermark, merge all layers and save as jpg.
And here's another result following this tutorial:
I hope you have had a little fun by doing the tutorial and all was well understandable.
I would be glad if you have learned some new things by trying the tut and you got many new
creative ideas what you can do.
I would be very pleased if you would show me your results!!! ~s~
And of course I'm also pleased about every review or suggestion to make my tut better!